MoTrak Head Motion Tracking System
Director of Human Imaging, Social, Life, and Engineering Sciences Imaging Center (SLEIC)
SLEIC 3T MRI Facility
University Park, PA 16802
- Determine the position of the head in space relative to the transmitter.
- Record angular rotations as well as positional displacements from an initially calibrated position.
- Monitor how much the participant moves while the scan is in progress.
- Head mounting straps
- Power supply (100-240V)
- Linear feedback of X,Y,Z movement and rotational feedback on X,Y,Z axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw coordinate).
- User defined thresholds for motion detection.
- Graphic output of participant motion.
- Auditory feedback to the participant when the threshold of movement limit has been reached.
- Visual feedback of head motion for the participant via a user display.
- Movie playback for participant with head motion contingent pause feature.
For more information, please visit https://pstnet.com/products/motrak/.