fMRI Response Grips
Director of Human Imaging, Social, Life, and Engineering Sciences Imaging Center (SLEIC)
SLEIC 3T MRI Facility
University Park, PA 16802
MRI-compatible response collection system for fMRI experiments.
- Participant response in fMRI experiments.
- The system consists of two grips, an interface unit, and fiberoptic cables.
- Ergonomic design with four buttons (trigger finger and thumb for L & R hands).
- Standard TTL output compatible with most stimulus presentation programs.
- 100% fiber-optic.
- Participant response can be monitored by light and optional sound signaling.
The response grips were purchased from Nordic Neuro Lab. A second set of response grips is also available for development and training purposes in SLEIC's mock scanner room.