Director of Human Imaging, Social, Life, and Engineering Sciences Imaging Center (SLEIC)
SLEIC 3T MRI Facility
University Park, PA 16802
- BIOPAC® offers a series of amplifiers, electrodes, electrode leads, transducers, and stimulus options for safe data acquisition of physiological signals in the MRI environment.
- Specialized cable systems provide isolated and RF filtered interfacing between the subject/chamber panel and the control room.
- Record physiological signals such as:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Electromyogram (EMG)
- Electroculogram (EOG)
- Electrogastrogram (EGG)
- Electrodermal Activity (EDA, EDR, SCL, SCR or GSR)
- Hand Grip Strength (Dynamometry)
- CO2 and O2 Gas Analysis
- Pulse Oximeter (SpO2)
- Finger Twitch
- and a variety of pressure based signals.
- Microvascular blood perfusion can be measured with the Laser Doppler Flow System.
- Electrical stimulation is available for constant current and constant voltage electrical stimulation.
- Physiological signals in the MRI can be used for psychophysiological studies, neuromarketing, subject monitoring, and more.
For more information, visit https://www.biopac.com/application/magnetic-resonance-imaging-with-biopac-equipment/.