Director of Human Imaging, Social, Life, and Engineering Sciences Imaging Center (SLEIC)
Tel: (814) 863-1726
SLEIC 3T MRI Facility
University Park, PA 16802
Variable rate, fully programmable 6 channel olfactometer with subject feedback and sub-second data resolution for fMRI and electrophysiological studies of olfaction.
- Odorant delivery for fMRI studies of olfaction.
- 6 channel odorant carrier.
- 6 meter long, 7 in 1, teflon tubing.
- Respiratory belt with digital input.
- Subject feedback pad with digital input.
- Noise reduction tubing.
- Trigger out with TTL pulse 5v.
- Trigger in with TTL pulse 5v.
- Dual axial plunger air pump with 15 psi air pressure.
- Micro-filter ventilation system with replaceable charcoal and particle filter.
The olfactometer odorant delivery system was purchased from Emerging Tech Trans (ETT). The system consists of a variable rate, fully programmable 6 channel olfactometer with subject feedback and sub-second data resolution for fMRI studies of olfaction. Additional information about this system (e.g., user manuals) can be found on the ETT website.