MRI Digital Projection System
Michele Diaz, SLEIC Director of Human Imaging
SLEIC 3T MRI Facility
University Park, PA 16802
MRI-compatible projection system for presentation of visual stimuli in fMRI experiments.
- Visual stimulus presentation in fMRI experiments
- High resolution (1024x768) DLP Projector
- Output frame rate synchronizes to a 60Hz video input
- High resolution, lenticular pitch rear projection screen for high quality image reproduction (8 point text is readable)
- Magnet compatible projector stand, mirror stand, and mirror
- PC with Dual head Graphics card recommended
This projection system was purchased from Psychology Software Tools, Inc. The BrainLogics MRI Digital Projection System uses Digital Light Processing® (DLP) technology that provides microsecond pixel rise times, outstanding contrast with all-digital fiber optic control that allows you to project crystal clear, sharp images.